LinkedIn is a social media site that’s distinct from any other. If you wish to delete your LinkedIn account and want to know how to delete LinkedIn account, then you have come to the right place.
With regard to other social media platforms and security controls, LinkedIn is truly outstanding. However, in spite of good arrangements and client controls, they know a decent sum about you. In the event that you choose you don’t need LinkedIn gathering your information, you can erase your record by deleting your account.
In any case, when you erase a LinkedIn account, it doesn’t imply that every one of your information is quickly cleaned from its reinforcement drives.
“LinkedIn will retain your information for so long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, except in the case of our professional plugin impression data, which we de-identify after 12 months. If you wish to close your account, you may do so here. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce this Agreement.”
Fortunately, LinkedIn appears to think more about your protection than other social media platforms. So on the off chance that you would prefer not to hang tight for LinkedIn’s mechanized evacuation process then you may:
“Request deletion of your information at any time by contacting LinkedIn customer service. We will respond to your request within 30 days. Please note, however, that information you have shared with others, or that other Users have copied, may also remain visible even if you request its deletion.”
Coming to how to delete LinkedIn account, here are easy step-by-step instruction for you to follow:-
- Log in to your LinkedIn account.
- Click on the “Me” icon on the right-hand side of the webpage.
- From the drop-down menu select “Settings and Privacy”.
- Now click on the “Account” tab. Scroll down and click on ” Account Management”. Then click on “Closing your LinkedIn Account” next to it.
- Scroll down the page and select the reason why you are closing your account. Then click “Next”.
- Next, you will be asked to re-enter your password in order to confirm the deletion of your account. Fill it and click on “Close account”.
Note:- LinkedIn takes 7 days time period to remove all of your information from its servers. However, as soon as you delete your account, all your contacts and profile information is deleted.
Also, check out:-