Uploading your resume to LinkedIn makes you one step closer to getting your dream job. Know how to upload resume to LinkedIn in easy steps with pictures.
LinkedIn is the main online networking tool for experts and employment searchers. In light of that, it bodes well to transfer a resume to LinkedIn.
Our step-by-step guide breaks down everything you need to for how to upload resume to LinkedIn. Follow the following steps:-
- Log in to your LinkedIn account.
- Click on the “me” icon on the right corner of your page. Then click on “View Profile.
- Now, scroll down to the “About” section and click on the pencil icon present at the right corner.
- After clicking the pencil/edit icon the “Edit about” page will open, click on “Upload” to select your resume and upload it to LinkedIn.
Resume requirements according to LinkedIn:
- The file size must be less than 5 MB.
- The file format must be Microsoft Word or PDF only.
- You can attach your resume when applying for jobs through either the LinkedIn mobile app or website.
- After uploading the file, add a good title and description about you and click “Apply”.
- Click “Save” to save everything. After that, you will return to your profile.
- If you have trouble attaching your resume, try with a different browser.
- If you’ve submitted your application without a resume attached, you can’t reopen your application to attach your resume or reapply for the same job post.
Always upload your original resume with correct information about you. Make your resume attractive to increase your chance of getting selected. All the best for your job hunt. Hope this blog helps you in finding your dream job.
Also, check out:-